Looking to order Ultimate Essiac? It's normally only available at Vitamin World stores.
For a limited time we are offering Ultimate Essiac direct from the manufacturer!
- This is the Rene Caisse formula - the same one she proved worked the best during her research at the Brusch Medical Research Center from the years of 1959 through 1967.
- Each box contains three 2 oz. packets. Each packet prepares 2 quarts of essiac tea.
- This product contains the same formula as Flor Essence, but at a tiny fraction of the price.
Order Essiac Tea Wholesale (12+ boxes)
Click here if you'd like to place a wholesale order.
Order Ultimate Essiac For Your Own Use Today
Order Ultimate Essiac direct for $29.95 per box, or $26.95 per box when you order five or more at a time.
Why Order Ultimate Essiac?
- Ultimate Essiac comes from Rene Caisse and Dr. Charles Brusch. Ultimate Essiac is a Flor Essence alternative that offers the same 8 herbs at about 1/5th of the price.
- Ultimate essiac is made from powdered herbs for higher bioavailability. Anything in powdered form is such much easier for the body to use and assimilate. You are able to consume the herbs, just as the Ojibway did when they made essiac tea even before Rene Caisse knew about it.
- Ultimate essiac comes in convenient 2 oz. packets. This is so much easier than dealing with weighing out herbs.
How Does Ultimate Essiac Taste?
Ultimate essiac, like any reputable essiac, is on the bitter side. This is due to the watercress, which is a bitter herb. If your essiac isn't bitter, it's not real essiac! Some companies take out the watercress or lessen the amount to improve the taste, but at a huge cost. If the bitterness bothers you, feel free to add unsweetened fruit or vegetable juice or stevia to the essiac. This can help while your body adapts to the taste.
Keep in mind, you only have to drink 3 oz. in most cases at a time. It's gone in a couple of gulps. Don't let taste make you reach for an overprocessed brand that is a watered down version of the real thing. It's not worth it! Most people adapt to the taste of real essiac quickly. I know the first time I took it I couldn't believe how pungent it seemed. However, after a few days, that was all in the past and I was fine. I hear a similar account from most of our customers.